Shedding: The Jabbed are Vaccinating The Unjabbed by DR. JANE RUBY
Other Sources :
HOW TO DETOX FROM COVID VIRUS, JAB OR SPIKE PROTEIN SHEDDING?
WCH Detox from the Covid virus, jab or spike proteins shedding to prevent the damage of your cells, tissues, and organs by these spike proteins which are circulating in your body after infection, injection, or shedding.
IN SHORT :
- You may have dangerous spike proteins circulating in your body if you had COVID-19 or received a COVID-19 injection.
- After infection, injection or shedding, Spike proteins can circulate in your body causing damage to cells, tissues, and organs.
- The spike protein detox guide, which the World Council for Health has released, provides straightforward steps you can take to potentially lessen the effects of toxic spike protein in your body.
- Spike protein inhibitors and neutralizers include Pine Needles, Ivermectin, Neem, N-Acetylcysteine (NAC), and Glutathione
- The top 10 spike protein detox essentials include Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Nigella Seed, Quercetin, Zinc, Curcumin, Milk Thistle Extract, NAC, Ivermectin, and Magnesium
WHAT IS A SPIKE PROTEIN?
The World Council for Health has released a spike protein detox guide, which provides straightforward steps on how to detox from spike protein.
Spike proteins are naturally found in SARS-CoV-2, no matter the variant, and it is also produced in your body when you received COVID-19 injections or by shedding. In their native form, these dangerous spike proteins are responsible for the pathologies of the viral infection.
In its wild form, it is known to open the blood-brain barrier, cause cell damage, and is actively manipulating the biology of the cells that coat the inside of your blood vessels, in part through its interaction with ACE2, which controls contraction in the blood vessels, blood pressure, and other things.” It is also known that the spike protein causes inflammation and damage to the vascular system.
Spike proteins are also produced by your body after taking a Covid-19 jab or by shedding to other people, and they function similarly in that they can fuse to cell membranes.
Since they are made in your cells, your cells are then targeted by your immune system to destroy the spike protein.
Thus, your immune system’s response to spike proteins can damage your body’s cells.
More and more evidence is showing that in the nucleus of our cells the spike protein impairs our cells’ repair of damaged DNA.
WHY DETOX FROM SPIKE PROTEIN ?
The spike protein is a highly toxic part of the virus, and research has linked the vaccine-induced spike protein to toxic effects.
The virus spike protein has been linked to adverse effects, such as blood clots, brain fog, organizing pneumonia, and myocarditis.
Emerging evidence on spikopathy suggests that effects related to inflammation and clotting may occur in any tissue in which the spike protein accumulates.
In addition, peer-reviewed studies in mice have found that the spike protein is capable of crossing the blood-brain barrier.
Thus, in humans, it could potentially lead to neurological damage if it is not cleared from the body.
It is probably responsible for many of the Covid-19 vaccine side effects.
We will discuss several key features of these conditions that can be targeted during a detox:
- The spike protein
- ACE2 receptors
- Interleukin 6 (IL-6)
- Serine protease
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION BEFORE BEGINNING A DETOX
Do not undertake a spike protein detox without supervision from your trusted health practitioner.
Note the following:
- Pine Needle Tea, Neem, Comfrey, Andrographis Paniculata – Should NOT be consumed during pregnancy.
- Magnesium – Overdosing is possible, and it is more difficult to detect when consuming liposomal magnesium. Therefore, consider a mixture of liposomal and conventional magnesium, or just conventional magnesium.
- Zinc – When consuming a multivitamin that already includes zinc, be sure to adjust the quantity of zinc consumed in other supplements.
- Nattokinase – Do not take while using blood thinners or if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Always consider dosing – When taking a multivitamin, remember to adjust the amount of individual supplements accordingly. (e.g. If your multivitamin contains 15mg of zinc, you should reduce your zinc supplementation by that amount.)
- St John’s Wort – This medicine interacts with many pharmaceutical drugs. It should not be taken if you are on other medication without advice from your doctor.
SUPPORTIVE AND PRO-ACTIVE MEASURES
A healthy diet is vital to support a healthy immune system.
- Avoid processed foods and GMOs.
- Reduce the consumption of pro-inflammatory food.
- A low histamine diet is recommended.
- Practice intermittent fasting:
- Implement meal timing schedules.
- Consume all your daily calories within 6-8 hours each day.
- Daily consumption of a multivitamin is advised.
- Advised is to daily consume multivitamins with a basic supply of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Iodine, Selenium and trace elements.
- Heat therapy such as taking saunas and hot baths, is a good way of detoxing spike proteins.
- The food items found in below table may also be incorporated into daily diets.
- To avoid spike protein shedding: stay away from vaccinated people or keep the contact to a minimum to avoid the shedding.
HOW TO DECREASE THE SPIKE PROTEIN LOAD
The GOOD NEWS is that there are a lot of easily, natural solutions to reduce your body’s spike protein load.
This following list has been compiled by international doctors and holistic practitioners with diverse experiences in helping people recover from Covid-19 and post injection illness.
Spike Protein Inhibitors: Inhibit the binding of the spike protein to human cells.
- Prunella Vulgaris
- Pine Needles
- Dandelion Leaf Extract : blocks interaction between ACE2, spike protein & variants.
- Ivermectin: binds to the spike protein, potentially rendering it ineffective in binding to the cell membrane.
Spike Protein Neutralizers: Neutralize the spike protein so that it can no longer cause damage to human cells.
- N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) : (a precursor to glutathione) provides a variety of protective antioxidant effects, block damages to DNA, strengthening all organs, including the brain — dissolves mucus, improves breathing & respiratory problems. NAC powers up the immune system, boosting antibodies, increasing glutathione, which fights disease & aging. NAC has been around for decades, proven to be very safe, with NO SIDE EFFECTS.
- Glutathione : is the body’s most powerful antioxidant & counteracts the harmful effects of graphene oxide. Human bodies produce glutathione naturally but over as humans age & absorbs toxins, the production of it slows down. Children naturally have high glutathione levels. Glutathione is a body-specific antioxidant that cells need to function & survive. When you get sick, the level of glutathione can drop.
- Fennel Tea
- Star Anise Tea
- Pine Needle Tea: has powerful antioxidant effects and contain high concentrations of vitamin C.
- St. John’s Wort
- Comfrey Leaf
- Vitamin C: regular oral doses are useful in neutralizing any toxin.
Pine Needles, Fennel Tea, Star Anise Tea, St. John’s Wort, Comfrey Leaf contain a substance called shikimic acid, which helps to neutralize the spike protein.
Shikimic acid may help to reduce several possible damaging effects of the spike protein, and is believed to counteract blood clot formation.
Nattokinase (see Table below) is an enzyme derived from the Japanese soybean dish ‘Natto’. It is a natural substance whose properties may help to reduce the occurrence of blood clots.
WHAT IS THE ACE2 RECEPTOR?
Spike protein attaches to ACE2 receptors. The ACE2 receptor is located in the cell wall, in lung and blood vessel linings, and in platelets.
ACE2 receptors are blocking the regular functioning of these receptors in various tissues and are associated with a multitude of adverse effects through altered tissue functioning.
Spike proteins could trigger the immune system to attack healthy cells and possibly trigger autoimmune disease. Also the spike protein could attach to ACE2 receptors located on blood platelets and the endothelial cells lining the blood vessels, which may lead to abnormal bleeding or clotting, both of which are linked to Vaccine-induced Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia (VITT)
HOW TO DETOX ACE2 RECEPTORS
Substances that naturally protect ACE2 receptors:
- Ivermectin: prevents the spike protein from binding with it instead.
- Hydroxychloroquine (with zinc)
- Quercetin (with zinc)
WHY TARGET INTERLEUKIN-6?
Interleukin 6, or IL-6, is a primarily pro-inflammatory cytokine protein. This means it is naturally produced by the body in response to infection or tissue damage and initiates the inflammatory response.
Scientific evidence shows that cytokines such as IL-6, are found in far higher levels among those infected with Covid when compared to uninfected individuals.
Pro-inflammatory cytokines such as IL-6 may reach the brain.
Some natural substances help the post-jab detoxification process by targeting IL-6.
HOW TO DETOX FROM INTERLEUKIN-6?
The following lists of natural substances, including several basic anti-inflammatory food supplements, can be used to prevent the adverse effects of IL-6 by inhibiting its action.
IL-6 Inhibitors (anti-inflammatories):
- Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense)
- Dandelion Leaf Extract : blocks interaction between ACE2, spike protein & variants.
- Quercetin (flavonoid) : has been shown to display a broad range of anti-inflammatory and antiviral effects.
Other IL-6 inhibitors:
- Black Cumin (Nigella Sativa) : is natural alternative for Ivermectin. Nigella sativa has been used as traditional medicine for centuries. The oil from its seeds are effective against many diseases like cancer, cardiovascular complications, diabetes, asthma, kidney disease — also effective against cancer in blood system, lung, kidney, liver, prostate, breast, cervix & skin.
- Fish Oil and other fatty acids
- Fisetin (flavonoid)
- Vitamin D3 (with vitamin K)
- Zinc : works as a potent antioxidant, which protects the body from oxidative stress, a process associated with DNA damage, excess inflammation, and other damaging effects.
- Magnesium : plays many crucial roles in the body, such as supporting muscle & nerve function and energy production
- Jasmine Tea
- Bay Leaves
- Black Pepper