Dr. Knut Moe recommends the Full Works plan for any man looking to treat male pattern hair loss.
This hair loss treatment plan combines the most effective hair loss products available into one convenient treatment package.
Finasteride and Minoxidil have licensed hair growth products that are scientifically proven to be effective at treating male pattern hair loss.
Additionally, the DHT Blocking Shampoo and Biotin can help improve the appearance and health of your existing hair while the treatment takes time to work.
How Does Hair Loss Treatment Work?
Male pattern hair loss is caused by a by-product of testosterone called DHT.
At some point in most men’s lives, DHT starts to shrink hair follicles, which eventually die off one by one, leading to progressive hair loss.
Finasteride helps to block the transformation of testosterone into DHT and Minoxidil improves blood flow to the scalp.
This dual-action revitalizes hair follicles and allows Finasteride to reach your hair follicles more efficiently.
How Do I Use It?
Full Works is a daily treatment plan that is designed for regular use.
Here is a breakdown:
- The DHT Blocking Shampoo should be used once a day as part of your normal showering routine – simply massage into your scalp and leave in for 60-90 seconds before rinsing.
- The Minoxidil solution should be applied to the affected areas of your scalp twice a day – we recommend once in the morning and once in the evening.
Make sure your hair is dry before application.
- The Finasteride and Biotin tablets should be consumed orally once a day whenever suits your routine – we recommend taking it at the same time of day so you get into the habit of taking it every day.
What Does It Contain?
Each Full Works pack contains the following for a month’s use:
- Finasteride (28 x 1mg oral tablets)
- Minoxidil (60ml topical solution)
- DHT Blocking Shampoo (250ml bottle)
- Biotin (30 tablets containing 900 ug / 1800% of daily requirement)
Is Finasteride safe?
These medications are approved and licensed however by the licensing authority – MHRA, which means they are considered safe and effective for their intended use.
Finasteride is well studied, having been available since the 1990s to treat hair loss and benign prostatic hypertrophy.
Am I tied in to a contract?
Sons doesn’t do contracts.
We offer flexible subscriptions which recur every 1-month, 3-months or 6-months depending on which plan you select.
How Long Until I See Results?
Whilst results vary, many men will begin to see the initial effects of their treatment from about 6 months onwards.
With consistent application, optimal results will be most noticeable after a year.
Initially, the Minoxidil can cause further shedding which removes thinner hair and makes room for thicker hair to take its place but this settles down over a few months with continued usage.
Why should I use this treatment?
You should use the Full Works hair loss treatment plan if you’re looking for an all-round treatment that effectively helps to treat hair loss that also cares for the overall condition and appearance of your existing hair.
This is perfect for men that want to maximise the benefits Sons that treatments can offer.